1. What is the returns policy at Traditional Garden Furniture?
We really do hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we do understand that for may reasons you may wish to return an item, this no problem; Please inform us of your wish to return the goods within 30 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund when received.
Where possible, please return all items in the original packaging. Please also secure packaging well, as refunds can not be given to those items lost or damaged on their return to us.
2. How Do I return my order?
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
- Please call us in the first instance to advise of a return, this is then added to your account so we know to expect it.
- Repackage the items as securely as possible and where possible in the original packaging.
- We advise returning the parcel using a recorded delivery option as returns that do not reach us will not be refunded.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return should the item be lost.
3. How much does it cost to return an item?
We’re sorry, but we are unable to offer a free returns service. Returns must be made at your own cost. Please return items to the following address:
Traditional Garden Furniture
Isle of Wight
4. My item is faulty what should I do?
- If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us an email advising us of your order number this can be found on the packing not that was with your order or on the order confirmation received when you placed the order. Please also confirm product code and name of the faulty item and also a brief description of the fault.
- Depending on the item or the fault we may collect from you, on occasion we will ask you to return the item. When inspected and confirmed faulty the return postage cost will be refunded to you.
- If the item is deemed not faulty, or has a fault arising from misuse, you will be liable for the return postage cost.
5. When will I receive my refund?
For a standard return a refund will be processed within 24 hours of its receipt, please allow 3 days for the refund to reach your bank. For a faulty item refund please allow 3-5 days for the inspection and agreement of the refund. If we feel this may take longer we will keep in touch with you.
6. Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately we do not have an exchange process.
For further information please see our terms & conditions or call us on 01983 779677.